- About Us
- Braza Location
- 1st ANNUAL F.A.M. Jam - Nov. 30th
- Braza Pong Wednesdays
- Celebrate Christmas Day
- Fridays are Single Ladies Night
- Half Price Wine Wednesdays
- Hookahs available for $9.99
- Shane Frame Live
- Thanksgiving at Braza Dancante
- The Perfect Place For Your Holiday Party!
- We Are Open Black Friday!
- Zumba Fridays
- Romantic Packages
- New Years
The specialty of Brazilian Churrascaria are slow-roasted, seasoned cuts of beef, pork, filet mignon, lamb, chicken, pineapple, sausage, or any other sort of local cut of meat. Braza Dancante prepares these cuts in the traditional style of South Brazilian gauchos; cooked to perfection over hardwood or hardwood charcoal.
Gauchos, or meat waiters, serve guests table-side with the prepared dishes on skewers and slice portions directly onto plates. This traditional method of serving allows guests to choose from our vast menu and select their portion size.
Meat items on our menu include:
• Chicken Legs